Living Story is a Dutch experience design company, based in Baarn (Utrecht). We create experiences and (serious) games for companies and organizations who have great and out-of-the-box expectations for their events and learning programs. We use gamedesign, storytelling, experience design and game-based learning to create meaningful
experiences for people to get to know each other, discover new meaning within themselves and experience the wonderful locations (city or nature) where they play our (outdoor) games. We strongly believe in learning through adventure, learning through experience and discovery through connection and cooperation with others (www.livingstory.nl). Our newest project is the Wintertuin Experience, a former botanical garden and impressive cultural heritage site, where we will create a
historical Escape Room and mobile game telling the stories of this beautiful place (www.wintertuinexperience.nl).
Van der Meer & van Tilburg is an independent consultancy firm specialised in the subjects of innovation, knowledge and new business development.
- Innovation & Strategy. We support your company with the realisation of strategies for growth, new products, markets and processes.
- Technology Transfer. Knowledge is a strategic factor for innovation and competitive advantage. We fill the gap between research and commercialisation by companies.
- Development of projects. For and with governments, regions, sectors and branches we execute development projects. This includes the development and initiating of a project, the gathering of financing mechanisms and the execution and management of a project.
- Awareness & Creativity. We facilitate creative sessions to generate ideas, strategies and solutions. Using our training in creative techniques, we ignite the creative potential in your organisation.
- Business Development. In order to promote knowledge intensive entrepreneurship we help to create and manage a well-balanced support infrastructure for start-ups and spin-offs.
The Short Course gives the participants a meaningful view of the benefits and the opportunities of design-driven innovation, with presentations, case studies and team work in one full day.
|09.00||Registration of participants|
|09.30||Welcome from the host organisation|
|09.35||Intro to the course|
|10.00||Strategic Design for SMEs|
|11.15||Customer-Centered Design & Design for Shaping Products|
|12.00||Design Driven Innovation|
|14.00||Video by ADI per + interactive discussion|
|14.45||Teamwork on Design Driven Innovation and Strategic Design for SMEs|
|15.45||Sharing session (results from workshop)|
|16.15||Closure+ USB stick|